No subject

Mon Jan 10 18:43:28 EST 2011

electrolytic capacitors.  They appear to be the originals.  That will be my
first step with the receiver and the transmitter, too, including several cathode
bypass caps.

Beyond that, checking the tubes, and a tuneup by the manual, what else should I
look to do as far as cleaning and lubrication?  Bandswitch contact cleaning?
LMO maintenance?  Solder joint reheating?  What are problem areas with this
pair?

The 'widowmaker' power cords will certainly be changed with more modern 3 wire
types.  Thanks in advance and 73.  This pair is a bit before my time at
Heathkit.

John...
WB4LNM
"One of the Hams from Heath"