No subject

Mon Jan 10 18:43:28 EST 2011

or the original bull number, or anything else and it will display all of
the pages that contain any reference to the request.  It should work
well...it does for a LOT of the other pages we do for the Tempe site.

When we have images to post we can simply put some key words on those
pages and they will come up like any other on the key word searches.

Soooo, before anyone starts doing a lot of work on this project wait to
see if we can take care of it for you (and me)

73 all and have a safe holiday

Dave AI7R