No subject

Mon Jan 10 18:43:28 EST 2011

(also sold products under the name Reflex and some private labels) and
Heathkit Educational Systems. Incidently, we were still allowed to use the
name Zenith after Zenith Electronics sold us, so long as we didn't use the
lightening bolt Z. Heath/Zenith sells lighting and security devices (ie.
motion detectors) and some other consumer devices. HES produces and sells
courses, mostly to high schools and colleges.

On February 4, 1998 at mdnight, the Heath/Zenith part of the company was
sold to DESA International. You may know them better under the names Reddy
Heaters and Remington power tools. They also purchased the name Heath
Company as part of the deal.

Heath Educational Systems retains the name Heathkit and its associated
trademarks. HES has been doing quite well for several months in a row.
There are no changes planned for HES at this time. And for now,
Heath/Zenith still shares the building with us, which we own.

You can find out more about DESA International at www.DESA.com, and about
Heathkit Educational Systems at www.heathkit.com.

Randy, K8TMK
Senior Media Designer for HES