[Heath] HO 10 scope question (Update)

pmarkavage at juno.com pmarkavage at juno.com
Wed Jul 13 13:52:01 EDT 2011

While it takes some time, 30 seconds to a minute, to get a trace, 10 to
15 minutes is much too long. CRT may be going bad, or there might be HV
issues. Check the various high voltages to see if there is creepage from
low to high. The most common problem with these things are the HV caps
and resistors that have moved value well beyond their tolerance rating.

Pete, wa2cwa

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:28:48 -0700 (PDT) "K5MLC \(Mike\)"