[Heath] FS:Heathkit DX-40 Transmitter

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:40:20 EDT 2011

I don't remember the second rf connector tho. The first one, SO-239 was original. It could also be driven by the VF-1, but I thought that connected to one of the xtal sockets in the back. Accessible through the back door, which most of the time, was mislaid either by repeated xtal changes, or by the VF-1 cable being in the way, taken off, and laid down, in that "safe place".

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy