[Heath] Heath Cantenna Dummy Load, Wattmeter, etc. FS

Ken Simpson, W8EK W8EK at flham.net
Fri Jun 24 08:54:09 EDT 2011

Heath Items For Sale:

Heath HN-31 A "Cantenna" RF Dummy Load:

This is the traditional Heath dummy load that will handle
a kilowatt. It has a derating curve printed in the manual
and on the can.

The cantenna itself is in extremely good shape, and is the
newer red, white, and black color. I don't think I have
ever seen one in this great of condition.

Paper work is included for $50.

Heath HM-2102 VHF Wattmeter

Heath HM-2102 VHF wattmeter, covering 50 to 160 MHz.
Similar to the HM-102, but for VHF frequencies, with 250
and 25 watt scales. It can also be used to check SWR, and
has a remote sensor that can either be left inside the
meter, or separated from the actual meter. SO-239
connectors in and out.

This particular meter works great. It looks very close to
perfect with no defects that I can find.

Paper work included for $45.

Microphone for Heath Twoer, Sixer, or Tener
This is the mic that Heath used with these popular rigs.
If you have a rig that is lacking the microphone (which
seemed to me the case most of the time), this is your opportunity
to get one.  This one works OK, and looks OK as well.  $25

Other Heath Items For Sale:

Heath HD-15 phone patch / digital interface
This is the unit with the VU meter on the left and 3 knobs
that match the SB series to the middle and right. Low or
high Z output to the transmitter. It can also be used as
an interface for PSK31, and other digital modes that use
a sound card. The meter makes it great for setting levels.
This one is all original. It is in excellent condition.
Cosmetically, I can not find a scratch on it.
Paper work included for $25.

Heath HD-15 as above, but shows slight wear.  $22

I also have an HD-15 parts unit available.  Please let me
know what parts you need.

Miscellaneous Heath Parts:

Lever Knob
This is the dark green lever type knob that is used as a
selection, and other similar uses.  $15

I have many SB-630 Station Console parts available.
Most of the internal parts are available, but no clock.
Front panel and outer case are gone, but reflectometer
assembly, switches, etc. are still available.
Please let me know what you need.

Original Heath Manuals:

These are manuals / brochures / schematics only.
They are all originals, not copies, and
all are close to new condition.

Brochure "Heathkit Specials" featuring the
Twoer, Sixer, SB series, and others. $4

GD-600 Photoelectric Light Switch, 1972, $5

HM-102 HF Wattmeter
1971, Schematic in book $10

HW-29 A "Sixer" Lunchbox transceiver
1964, Schematic in book  $10

HW-2021 2 meter hand held transceiver
1975, No check marks $9

SB-620 Scanalyzer
Schematic Only, Large fold out page, $4

These are original manuals / brochures / schematics only.

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

Thanks. 73,
Ken Simpson, W8EK
E-mail to W8EK at FLHam.net or W8EK at arrl.net
Voice Phone  (352) 732-8400