[Heath] ID-4001/5001 P/N 442-661 Pressure sensors available

WB4LNM at aol.com WB4LNM at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 12:15:33 EDT 2011

*Several* years ago I noted here that I had a 442-661 pressure sensor and
calibration resistors in my parts emporium that I was trying to  use.
Unfortunately, due to family, work, and moving, I wasn't able to  follow up on
that, although I did get some appreciated responses.

While moving, I found that I actually had two sets of the 442-661 parts,
still sealed in the original bags and kept in the dark recesses of my ever
increasing junque boxe.  From what I understand, they were used in the
ID-4001/5001 weather stations.

I'm now interested in selling them (my home construction time is spoken
for!), and there may be someone out there who is in need of them.  Please
drop me a note if they can be used to make your weather station more  operable.
 Thanks and 73.

John...
WB4LNM