[Heath] FS: Heathkit HN-31 RF Load

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Wed May 4 18:59:37 EDT 2011

Cleaning up the shack and I have a Heathkit HN-31 RF load for sale. Picture of
the HN-31 at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/Ham_Parts?feat=directlink

No oil included and the previous owner had painted the entire can and top with a
dull black finish - probably to enhance the heat dissipating capabilities of the
load. I used it for a good many years until I got a gigantic Bird dummy load.
The Heathkit has just been sitting there on the shelf since then and now it
needs to be gone. I may have a printed copy of the manual around and will
include it if I can find it.

Price: $20 with shipping included.  Or best offer if you think that is too
high!  Contact me at <rgroh at swbell.net> if you are interested.

73
Bob, WA2CKY