[Heath] FS: Heathkit HW-32 20M transceiver

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Mon May 30 22:31:23 EDT 2011

I dusted this off today for another ham and he decided that it didn't suit his
needs.  So I decided to see if anyone here might be interested before I take the
next step (you know - the e??? place). Pictures are on the web at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/HamRadioEquipment?feat=directlink

The radio is completely untested but it does look very nice and complete. Seems
very original except for a UHF connector instead of the normal RCA phono plug.

Asking price: $65 plus shipping.

If you are interested or have questions, drop me a line and I'll get back to
you.

73
Bob, WA2CKY