[Heath] SB-610 Monitor Scope

Chris Kepus ckepus at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 00:12:31 EDT 2011

Bob,

There is an effort by Dave Cook, WA0TTN, to covert the SB-610 to solid
state. That may or may not be what you're looking for but here is some info
for your review.

He sent an update on his efforts to me in July but I haven't seen any posts
from him since.  Since I am directly copying him in on this message, maybe
he will let us know how things are going.