[Heath] Trade: HW-101 for something awesome

David Goncalves davegoncalves at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 14:35:10 EST 2011

Thank you to all you fine folks and your wonderful suggestions. It
really has been fun hearing from all of you. LOTS of wonderful offers.

I will say that I am very open to trade for non-physical stuff - it
doesn't have to be a 'thing', but it does need some documentation or a
way for me to experience it. For instance, if you can do a backflip or
your parrot can say something unusual like 'Reykjavik', all I need is
a video. If you are in the New England area, I would also accept DOING
something, like taking a ride in a classic car or tapping maples for
sap.

I'm really looking for maximum awesome, and would like to reach more
folks. QRZ seems to be out of the question - my post got edited and
then locked out. eHam really doesn't accept long-form ads like this.
Do you guys have suggestions?

Thanks again!!

David Goncalves
W1EUJ