[Heath] Humidity sensor boards

Michael T. McGue lcftmike at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 09:13:58 EDT 2011

Hi gang,

I'm thinking about manufacturing new printed circuit boards for the humidity sensors module for the Heathkit weather stations.  Most recently, model number IDA-5001-1, but I think it's basically the same circuit board for earlier models as well.

These units corroded and the Philips sensor as well as the 200k trimpots gave up the ghost.  I've sourced replacements for theses parts and wonder if there's any interest out there in Heathkit-land to make another run at these units.

I'll order the boards to be manufactured if there's interest and no copyright problems.

If interested let me know at lcftmike at aol.com

Mike McGue
N9HHG

Sent from my iPad