[Heath] SB104 question

KP2N ronkp2n at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 31 09:04:53 EDT 2011

Our club was donated a SB-104, SB-644A Remote VFO, and speaker/power supply
combo.
After much cleaning inside the radio works.

The newest problem is the frequency display.  The gas discharge tubes seem
to be ok.
When in the 20 meter switch position the display reads 15255 instead of
14255.  The rig is
receiving on 14255 so there is a display problem.  15 meters is reading
correctly but 10 meters
is reading 1 MHz high 29400 instead of 28450. 80 and 40 meters seem to read
correctly.

I am sure this question has been asked years ago but we just received this
radio and it has
a lot of history behind it.  Would like to get it operating correctly.

If you can indicate where to start to look it would be much appreciated.

73  Ron  KP2N
St. Pete, FL