[Heath] Weather station questions

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Tue Sep 20 15:30:34 EDT 2011

Don Peterson at Data Professionals has that manual available:
https://sc2.vom.com/d8/index.fwx?C=MANUALS
as well as some parts.  His web site is not the easiest to use - you have to use
the 'Next' key several times to advance far enough to find the ID-4001 listed
but it is there.  Cost is only $20 for the assembly manual which includes a
schematic.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY