[Heath] More on Rebuilding another SB-200

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Mon Sep 26 18:38:48 EDT 2011

On 26 Sep 2011 at 17:38, Mike Bryce wrote:

> Ken,
>
> Perhaps I jumped in here a bit too late, but I have some new
> prototype sb200 power supply upgrade pcbs
>
> Would you be interested in one?
>
> Mike
>
> Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
>   the heathkit shop
> SunLight energy systems
> J e e p
> o|||||||o

Hello, Mike:

I have always been more than a little impressed with your offerings!
>From what I have seen, they are very well done.

However, in THIS case, I have already taken care of the power supply
problems with this particular SB-200.

If, down the road a bit further, I want to incorporate some other
mods to the power supply area, one of which is to use much smaller
(physically) modern capacitors and mount them differently, which
results in enough room to add a "boost" transformer, or when I want
to upgrade the other SB-200 I am presently using, I will contact you
directly.

Thank you very much for the very kind offer. I really appreciate it.

In the meantime, I will visit your website again.

vy 73,

Ken W7EKB