[Heath] DX-100 Ideas

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Thu Sep 29 05:32:55 EDT 2011

Most replacement caps will not fit under the DX100 chassis.

I have an original Heathkit one if you need a replacement.

I also have rplacement parts for almost amything you could need for a
Heathkit DX100 - all the transformers, choke VFO, tubes, knobs, crystals,
variable caps, switches, meter, front panel, a shiny chassis too (yes!)

Just let me know what you need and we will arrange something suitable to get that
rig in perfect shape..