[Heath] SB-110A ? SOLVED

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Fri Apr 6 01:43:45 EDT 2012

On 5 Apr 2012 at 19:36, George Babits wrote:

> Hi Ken,

Hello, George:

> Too late now.  I already pulled it.

OK.

BTW, as someone else pointed out, and as I dug out of my ancient memory
banks, I was wrong about one thing: the 2 meter transverter could be used
with EITHER 10 or 6 meter input/output.

That Molex connector was there for that purpose, in addition to the other
things I mentioned.

It was also offered as a separate "upgrade" kit to Heathkit transceiver owners
which didn't have it originally. Perhaps yours is one of those in which the
original owner added it and didn't do a really good job at it.

Good luck, George.

Ken W7EKB