[Heath] HW-100 question

Dick KF4NS kf4nsradio at verizon.net
Thu Dec 20 19:36:03 EST 2012

Sandy,
Mine had a crack in it due to my being too clumsy with the  rig on the bench so I found a nice thin piece
of clear plastic and cut it the size, then I used an etch pen and a ruler to cut a fiducial line in it
about one inch long at dead center. I then glued the new window to the front panel using a tiny drop of
silicone seal on each corner.

The rig did come with the window already attached to the front panel, at least mine did back in 1970 when
I built it.

Good luck sir.
73, Dick KF4NS
St Petersburg, FL 33714 USA