[Heath] HW-16 mods collection

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sun Feb 12 12:23:13 EST 2012

Gentlemen:

My original formatting of my recent posting of the HW-16 mods collection has
been, for some reason, changed from how I posted it.

I had made each mod a separate "grouping" with a header or title for each.
However, the first 1/2 of those groups have all been "mashed" together.

If you will copy that posting into Word, find each title, and add a couple of
"Enter" s, that will make the listing much easier to read.

If you e-mail me privately, I will (eventually) mail you a hard-copy of these,
plus the transceiver mod.

Ken Gordon W7EKB