[Heath] Regarding AGC for the HW-16

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Mon Feb 13 15:14:11 EST 2012

On 13 Feb 2012 at 8:27, Bry Carling wrote:

> Nobody is allowed to wear helmets for football!
>
> (unless of course you mean American Football... :)

:-)

> I never triedd an HW16 with AGC but I could imagine that a short AGC
> might be useful if were to somehow be switchable.

Yes.  Well, there was a really excellent AGC circuit published in ER mag a
while back. The one published was quite simple, yet worked amazingly well.

Had three choices of "speeds".

Although I don't have time to dig into that part of my HW-16 yet, when I do,
I'll publish the results here.

Ken W7EKB