[Heath] Settings for using IO-10 scope in X-Y mode

Paula Uscian pmuscian at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 17 14:00:45 EST 2012

I have a Heath IO-10 scope. I understand it can be used in X-Y mode, but other than connecting inputs to both the vertical and horizontal, I don't know what the other settings/configuration of the scope should be to use it in this mode.

As some of you probably know, there's no "X-Y" (read--Easy!) button to switch to X-Y mode.

I am just learning how to use a scope, so feel free to put any guidance or suggestions for setting up the scope for use in X-Y mode on the low shelf ;-).

73 Paula k9ir