[Heath] SA-2500 Antenna tuner SALE

Patrick brookbank at triad.rr.com
Mon Jul 23 13:30:46 EDT 2012

Before listing this rare tuner with all the manuals and diagrams on e-bay, would like to give this group a chance to get it. It is serial number 01-51548 and it was serviced by HEATH COMPANY Benton Harbor Mich. on March 6 1986. the last time it was in servive was about 6 years ago and in perfect condition, since, it has been stored in my closet.
My price for this unusual tuner is $650.00 plus shipping, if interested, please give me a call at 336-643-8260.

Patrick Tocornal
6800 Brookbank Rd.
Summerfield NC 27358

PS I also have a good number of heath equipment that was in usage years ago that I will sell, but the weight is such that it will have to be picked up or shipping arranged by the buyer. Among them are  (2) TX-1, (2)HX-10, RX-1, HA-10, SB-10, and a Hammarlund HQ-129-X. To the right buyer I will bundle the entire lot for $1000.00. (the rx-1 has a full complement of spare tubes) Additionally I think I have the manuals for all of these equipment.Regards,

Pat

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen