[Heath] [BoatAnchors] Disassembly complete: Heathkit is no more

Tom Chesek tchesek at epix.net
Sat Jul 28 12:01:22 EDT 2012

When I need something I log in to the site and then click on the "Files
Area" tab at the top of the page.  I then scroll to the bottom of that page
and click on "Search Repository".  You can then type in Heath or Heathkit or
a model number and you will come up with many choices.  There might be a
different way to do it but this way works fine.

Tom K3TVC