[Heath] Yet more on my IP-27...

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Thu Jun 21 21:20:00 EDT 2012

If it makes you feel any better, your lesson is an excellent object lesson for
all of us who rebuild old stuff - don't leave those old electrolytics in there!
If they aren't bad now, they will be shortly.

Oh, and a giant 'atta boy!' for persisting and getting that bad boy all fixed
up.  Nice work.

73
Bob, WA2CKY