[Heath] Heathkit "SB" Series IF Filters

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Tue Mar 13 16:39:10 EDT 2012

Good Day All,

Ken Gordon (W7EKB) is the "mystery writer" of the very excellent compilation & summary of the IF filters used in the "SB" series of rigs which I have been forwarding onto those parties who expressed interest...

I downloaded this information so very long ago & stored it in my computer archives that I had no idea who deserved credit for this painstaking work...I was just happy to keep the information alive by sharing it all with others.

I'm glad to say that Ken has done a first-rate job in this regard, & is to be commended for documenting this piece of critical history. No true self-respecting Heath fan's library should be without this gem!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ