[Heath] FS: More 2W, 1W and 1/2 W Carbon Resistor Packs

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 6 07:44:54 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I know a lot of people asked me for some more of these resistors and I found some.

As of right now, I have found 6 more assortments of New 2 Watt Carbon Compopsition
Resistors (50 in each.)
I have 3 more packs of the 1 Watt carbon composition resistors (50 in each.)
and I have another 8 packs of the 1/2 Watt composition resistors (100 in each.)

I have posted these on my web pages for easy purchase for whomever would like some.
2W - $15 each
1W - $10 each
1/2W - $8 each
For anyone who buys 2 or more of these I will throw in a surprise pack of 50 - 100 new
resistors of my choice. FYI - one or two of the  2 watt resistor packs might contain a couple of
good used looking resistors or shorter lead ones but you won't be disappointed.

http://af4k.com/resistors.htm

There are also some very excellent, useful power resistors and bleeder resistors etc. at that
link.

Thanks for looking & 73 - Bry AF4K
321-262-5471