[Heath] UPDATE Re: Heathkit HW-100/101 S-meter trouble

Dick KF4NS kf4nsradio at verizon.net
Tue May 8 18:45:00 EDT 2012

Great idea Chuck. I planned on using my CW (Circuit Works) overcoat pen which can also be used to
insulate any damaged solder mask but it is apparently as dried up as the three conductive pens. Tried
dipping the ends in toluene but guess they have been on the shelf too long.

Thanks Chuck, et al for the kudos but I never want to go through anything like that again. In my younger
days it would have taken me a couple hours to fix but age is taking it's toll.

73, Dick KF4NS
St Petersburg, FL 33714 USA
Keep The Glow!