[Heath] Heathkit Probes WTB/WTD

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Fri Nov 9 14:58:33 EST 2012

Hello, Gang:

I am looking to buy one or more of the old Heathkit probes, the kind with the
large 7/8" diameter aluminum bodies and a red plastic and a black plastic
end on them.

I am specifically looking for the AC/DC probe that was used with the Heathkit
VTVMs, although if I could buy one or more of the probe bodies, or "dead"
probes, I could make my own.

The various model numbers for appropriate probes are: 309/B/C, 337B/C,
338B, 342.

Although I have made probes from things such as Sharpies, PVC pipe, etc.,
having an original Heathkit probe-body (at least) would be pleasing...

Thanks,

Ken Gordon W7EKB