[Heath] Items For Sale

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:02:36 EST 2012

I have more items to list for sale from the estate of Russ Brown.

All prices *INCLUDE* shipping costs and I am *open* offers on all items.
E-Mail me off list to discuss, and I can get high resolution photos of any
item listed.

have 3 SB-110 and all are untested *untested* as I do not have the cord to
plug into my heathkit PS.   Asking $180 each or $450 for all three.

IG-37 *untested*  Looks barely used. $50

1B-102 Frequency Scalar. *untested*  $40

SB-500 2M Transverter *untested*  $140

HD-15 Hybrid Phone Patch *untested* $25

IG-52 T.V. Alignmnet Generator *untested* $30

HA-14 SSB Amplifier *untested* $300 with manual.

HA-14 SSB Amplifier attached to what looks like a homebrew power supply this
is HEAVY so shipping will be higher on this one. *untested* $500 with manual

Please contact be off list for photos or questions. k2lrv at
romeradioclub.com or lciotti1 at gmail.com

Thanks,

Lou
K2LRV