[Heath] SB-634 questions

Alexander N. Gerli ac1wye at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 15:40:34 EST 2012

Hi, guys,

Time to put my SB-634 back in service. Naturally, I can't find my manual. I
got a spare unit and the old '634 I had is now a parts-car.

The 'new' one needs some tweaking. The digits are perfect (that's why I got
it) however, it reads on 12-hour time, not 24-hour. Gotta be a switch or
wire jumper somewhere on a board to change that?

Then, the timer digits are weird. Yeah they're perfectly clear and they
reset just like they're supposed to. BUT, they're incrementing
2,4,6...instead of 1,2,3...Anyone got an idea about that? My guess is that
Joe-Ham-Before-Me wired an IC wrong on the timer board or something?

Thanks for your help!

73,

Sandy AC1Y

Alexander N. (Sandy) Gerli
'Corgi Cottage'
548 Allred Mill Road
Mount Airy, NC 27030-2202
919-625-7181

A Scotsman walks about 900 miles each year
Scotsmen drink about 40 gallons of whisky each year
Scotsmen get about 25 miles per gallon