[Heath] Heath SB-102 Calibrator Spurs

howard holden holden7471 at msn.com
Sat Oct 6 19:24:46 EDT 2012

Hi Joe,

I have the spurs from my SB-102 also. They go away if you turn the power off then back on again, only to return if I use the calibrator again. This problem only started in mine about a month ago, figured I did something wrong on one of my forays into the innards. Hope something turns up for you, please post whatever you get if it is not already so.

Thanks, Howie WB2AWQ
Sent from my iPhone