[Heath] FS: transceivers and amp

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Sat Oct 27 17:45:32 EDT 2012

Folks -

Am in the process of moving the shack from one end of the house to the other, and would like to move these out the door instead
to someone who can use them.   With exception of the amp, they are rigs I got for restoration, but I just don't have the time ...  I'm
just barely having time to move the shack.    If no takers here, they will go you know where...

Two Heathkit SB 102 transceivers.  I've seen a couple of people here asking for one for rebuilding theirs or for various parts.
No power supplies.  Fairly good cosmetic condition but one could use a cabinet repaint.  I was able
to test them enough to ascertain that they are putting out power, but both need a going through.  The dial mechanisms are a bit flaky, but
should rebuild or clean okay.  They slip.    Asking $135 each SHIPPED to your qth.

Galaxy III transceiver.  This is the three band version.  Again, no power supply, but very good cosmetic condition.  $145 shipped to your qth.

Galaxy V transceiver. Five band version of the Galaxy.   No power supply, very good cosmetic condition.      $150 shipped to your qth.

SB-200 amp.  Very good condition.  Has been gone through and, in fact, has been used on the air almost daily.     Asking $350 plus shipping.

Contact me if interested.