[Heath] FS: SB-630

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Tue Oct 30 09:30:06 EDT 2012

Hey folks ...   got an oldie but a goodie for your consideration. A Heathkit SB-630 station console.  AND, the clock in this one works and keeps good time.  Many of these older consoles haveinoperable clocks and they are a rare find if you need to replace one.    The SB-630 also has the ID timer, SWR meter and phone patch in it.   Cosmetic condition is excellent, I'd rate it a 9 out of 10. I have the newer model with the digital clock and wattmeter in it, so don't really need this one.    Make a reasonable offer.