[Heath] Mohican question

TominNTX tdulin at 9plus.net
Sun Sep 2 09:49:15 EDT 2012

Folks,

I googled up an ad for the Mohican. The AC power supply appears to be
XP-2. Here's  the URL:

http://wd4eui.com/Heathkit_GC_1A_Mohican.html

73
Tom KC5INU

For government to guarantee a person a right to goods and services he
has not earned, it must diminish some- one else's right to what he has
earned, simply because governments have no resources of their very own.