[Heath] resistors

Jerry Rego Jerry_Rego at comcast.net
Sat Aug 31 16:33:04 EDT 2013

HELP !

I need two 1.3 megohm resistors watts, 5%, look thru those junkboxes.  They do not have to be new, just enough lead to work with.  Yes the have to be 2 watts, carbon is great and is the OEM device.  The resistors are used in the metering circuit.  A 10% probably will work just fine.  A fair price (yours) will be paid and do not forget postage to 32404.  Will take one at a time or two together, does not matter.
7 3,so to all on the reflector.  you may reply direct or via net.  My email is jerry_rego at comcast.net  (not case sensitive) or contact me on the reflector (net)

I thank everyone for looking for I sure do need them.