[Heath] I need an SB-610 schematic scanned in higher resolution that normal please

Robert Myers rsmyers at rogers.com
Fri Dec 27 00:06:43 EST 2013

Hi,

I acquired an original Heathkit SB-610 manual.  All fine at first, but then
I saw someone had cut off the foldout on p.55 -- the schematic.  It was the
specific page of the manual I wanted, because I had planned to enlarged it
using a High Quality paper photocopier to which I have access.

If anyone happens to have that manual, and a home scanner, can you do me a
favour by scanning the schematic in using very high resolution (actually,
the higher the res the better), please?

The reason: my eyes are not so good, and I am going to have to enlarge it
'digitally,' and then print it off for use. It won't look good when printed
unless the source was hi-res scanned to begin with.

(BTW, I was trying to avoid all 'digital stuff' / 'hi - res,' etc., by
simply using the original paper schematic as the input to enlarger on that
HQ paper Photocopier).

Oh yeah ... I tried downloading one from a site with it there (jpg file
typically) and it was practically unreadable after enlarging big enough for
me to read.

Thanks,
-- Robert Myers / VE3JQL