[Heath] heath items for sale .

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 21:12:54 EST 2013

Did a google search for BALUM ...  Checked past Heathkit material ...   didn't see anything that would fitin a ham station.  HI HI.
 Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:08:42 -0800
From: gzook at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Heath] heath items for sale .
To: rayfrijr at msn.com; jerry at w5jh.net; heath at puck.nether.net

Now, now, now, this is a "BALUM" of which Heath made very few, if any.  As I said, the B-1 BALUN is very common and generally sell for $50 or less.  The difference a single letter makes! Glen, K9STH