[Heath] Fw: SB-301 help

Dave Edwards kd2e at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 11:25:23 EST 2013

Can't do it!!
I have one of each also...working 100%, and in primo condition.
Don't know what I would do if I had to get rid of one.
The 303 doesn't have that tube smell...doesn't glow in the dark, but it
is instant on, runs cool, very sensitive, and
has a nice, squatty sort-of look to it.
I like 'em both!!  I'll let go of the Hallicrafters SX-117 instead!
.....Dave