[Heath] SB 200 Parasitic chokes

Chris Kepus ckepus at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 13:08:45 EST 2013

A solution I found, but have not yet implemented, took some effort to find
as there multiple ways to skin this cat.  You may wish to consider it, also.
Carl, NM1H, has developed a SB-200 parasitic choke replacement alternative
that works effectively.  Ken, W7EKB, built and installed Carl's design.
According to Ken, the new suppressors do the job very well keeping his
SB-200 cranking out the power with no parasitic problems.

Since I haven't yet asked either for their permission to share their
recipes, you may wish to contact Ken  about his pictures.

Good luck,

Chris

W7JPG