[Heath] Unbuilt IG-102 RF Gen

William Zimmer wzimmer at iname.com
Tue Jan 15 19:22:57 EST 2013

All,

While cleaning up to move, I found an UNBILT Heathkit!!
It is a Model IG-102 RF Signal Generator.It has a cream colored face with a black case.There are a few scratches on the case and some very slight marks on the face.All of the parts are there except for a 3000 ohm control, Heath part # 10-27, a .001 Disc cap and 3 .02 Disc caps.There is no manual, but I have an electronic version available.
Is anybody interested in it before I sell it at a Hamfest or that bay place?
Please contact me off list at  wzimmer at iname.com .I can provide photos if requested.
Bill Zimmer, N3VTW