[Heath] heathkit parts

Brian Wood wood at lpbroadband.net
Fri Jan 18 10:35:46 EST 2013

All of Heathkit's tangible assets were auctioned off last year tp pay off
the large debt. We bid on the IP (name, logo, etc.) but came in second and
the lawyer won't tell me who won it. All I know is that the winning bidder
paid more than $10,101 for the Heathkit name. Since we have not heard a peep
from anyone, I suspect that it was purchased by a broker, not a Heathkit
aficionado, but I could be wrong. We were working with a former Heathkit VP
to try to get the name, but I guess it was not meant to be.

73,

Brian, W0DZ

DZKit