[Heath] heathkit parts

R. Michael West k6nc at saciplaw.com
Fri Jan 18 13:12:51 EST 2013

As to the IP in the form of Registered Trademarks, go to the USPTO [United States Patent And Trademark Office] electronic records to see the status of Trademark Registrations and Applications:

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=toc&state=4006%3Aq4nzii.1.1&p_search=searchss&p_L=50&BackReference=&p_plural=yes&p_s_PARA1=&p_tagrepl%7E%3A=PARA1%24LD&expr=PARA1+AND+PARA2&p_s_PARA2=heathkit&p_tagrepl%7E%3A=PARA2%24COMB&p_op_ALL=AND&a_default=search&a_search=Submit+Query&a_search=Submit+Query

73, Mike K6NC