[Heath] heathkit parts

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Sat Jan 19 11:03:41 EST 2013

I have two opinions here - first the kind of discouraging one - I doubt very
much if there is a hoard of dials out there.

Second is just a thought - the burgeoning capabilities of 3D printers at prices
that a hobbyist can afford (i.e. less than $1,000) is opening up a distinct
possibility of someone being able to make dials with very low first time capital
costs.  That means, with low front end costs, that part cost should be low
(well, low'ish).  So there is an idea for you to pursue - find someone (or maybe
even a small firm) that has the capability of and the desire to scan a dial into
a computer and reproduce some (or at least the worm guide part).

Bob, WA2CKY