[Heath] heathkit parts

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:13:44 EST 2013

I suspect he tried casting them?

I did 10 years in a plastic parts factory and I've seen (almost) every way to try to make cheap molds or cheap parts.

Few of them ever worked OK.

Neil

From: Guy Giacopuzzi

And....somewhere in the world are the molds that made those dials...(they are manufacturable, as at least Heathkit made them....).....and if whoever has them would make a small run of 500 or so, he'd have quite a business...for what it's worth, there was a fellow in North Carolina who started making them...I want to say about 15 years ago...I bought a couple, but his quality was poor and they didn't work well....