[Heath] heathkit parts

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:11:05 EST 2013

I would check your library or ask about an interloan for this

http://www.amazon.com/Cast-Small-Metal-Rubber-Parts/dp/0830604146/ref=sr_1_1

It'll give you the basics. Once you go out to source the supplies the
sellers will point you to the modern stuff.

I see no need to cast the underpart in clear. You should be able to print
the dial scale on aluminum.

Maybe this stuff: *3M™ Foil Label Materials*

You can do small runs like this without a big up front cost.

IMO 3D printing won't work well. It looks like it needs a lot of clean up
work afterwards which will be a total pain.

Neil