[Heath] heathkit parts

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:41:43 EST 2013

If the outer part needs to be clear I can only suggest machining from
acrylic and screen printing it.

Then cast the center and glue the two together. You can cast acrylic but it
might involve a lot of trial and error. It also looks like printing on a
one piece unit would be an SOB.

Otherwise this might need a total re- engineering - a new dial system with
a digital frequency read out.

Very unoriginal of course, but sometimes I ask, "What would Heath do given
today's 'stuff' etc."?

Neil