[Heath] HL-2200 meters

Alexander N. Gerli ac1wye at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 01:06:46 EDT 2013

Hi, gang!

I hope I'm not repeating myself (had some e-mail problem).

I'd like to know what the mounting hole size/screw dimensions are for the
SB-220 meters, and whether they're anywhere near the same as for the meters
in the HL-2200. If they are (wish), I'd like to perhaps retrofit original
SB-220 meters to my HL-2200. I would have to figure out what shunt
resistors I'd need (for SURE they're different), but that would not pose a
big problem.

More curious than anything, but I wonder if anyone's done this?

--
73,

Sandy AC1Y

Alexander N. Gerli, Sr.
548 Allred Mill Road
Mount Airy, NC 27030-2202

Scotsmen walk about 900 miles each year.
A Scotsman drinks around 45 gallons of Whisky a year.
Scotsmen get about 20 Miles Per Gallon.