[Heath] SB-104 which has been "A'd...

JF lhouseparker at livingston.net
Sat Jun 1 18:07:16 EDT 2013

Not a typo - on the original SB-104 the 100 Hz button turned off the
last  frequency display digit, after the decimal point. Evidently the
design people at Heathkit at first thought that some hams would be
bothered by watching that digit rapidly change while tuning. I seem
to recall that the field 104A upgrade kit, among other things,
converted that button to select the optional 400 Hz CW filter, and
the last display digit was left turned on all the time.

73
John   KE5ZB