[Heath] FS: Heathkit Manuals

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:44:38 EDT 2013

I have the following Heath Kit Manuals $2 each plus the cost of shipping
them via padded envelopes.  All are the typical gold/yellow color for these
and staple bound except #10.

1)  Reflected Power meter and SWR Bridge (HM-15) Assembly Manual
2)  Color Bar and Dot Generator (IG-62) Assembly Manual
3)  Television Alignment Generator (IG-52) Assembly Manual
4)  Frequency Counter (IB-101) Assembly Manual
5)  Service Bench Vacuum Tube Voltmeter (IM-13) Assembly Manual
6)  HD-1250 Solid State Dip Meter Assembly Manual
7)  Hybrid Phone Patch (HD-15) Assembly Manual
8)  Amateur Transceiver Mobile Mount (SBA-100-1) Assembly Manual
9)  SSB Amplifier (HA-14) Assembly Manual
10)  Transistorized DC Power Supply (HP-13B) Assembly Manual (Comb-bound
from manualman.com)

Contact me off list if you have any questions.