[Heath] SB 300 help needed

RAY FRIESS rayfrijr at msn.com
Sun Mar 10 22:19:00 EDT 2013

Hoping someone can assist me with my SB 300.  Simple repair I hope. The bandswitch shaft has come loose from the bandswitch knob.  Apparently the set screwsattaching the shaft to the knob shaft came loose so the bandswitch rotates, but I do not knowwhat position the shaft should be in before tightening the set screws again. Does anyone have the instructions for the bandswitch assembly/alignment?  All the manual downloadsthat I find skip over this section, which appears to start at Page 42 from what I can tell. Thanks in advance...